Monday, August 13, 2007

Tommy and Jonah August 2007- Day 1

This is the first Camp Grandma for Jonah, the second for Tommy. They got here Sunday night (the 12th) and will stay until Wednesday mid-day.

Monday we went to the Toadally Frogs Exhibit at the Museum of Natural History. The boys each took turns using the camera. Check out some of their pictures. (Grandma took a few pictures, too) We also walked through the dinosaur and animal displays.



Last night we slept in the bunk beds. Tonight we will sleep on sleeping bags in the sewing room. We like them both!



Everyone was really good today. No one even had a melt-down. Not even Grandma!

Tommy's report:
I saw lots of frogs and dinosaur bones. And some rocks. Some of them glowed in the dark! Then we went and got ice cream. I had strawberry. I saw a rainbow and showed it to Jonah.


Jonah's report:

I eat vanilla. I played DS. I just see-d a rainbow.

PS: See more of our pictures by clicking on the album below.
Tommy and Jonah take a Frog Trip with Grandma 13 Aug 2007


No comments: